CONTURO VIDEO LIBRARY
Create the perfect edge.
The CONTURO edge bander allows the simple attachment of edging on anything from rectangular components, to complex free shapes such as curves, radii, convex and concave shapes. These require a maximum inner radius of 50 mm, and a minimum outer radius of 25 – 30 mm (depending on the edging material and thickness) Versatile and easy to operate, the CONTURO represents a genuine solution for manufacturing individual shaped parts, as well as affixing edging to workpieces or furniture components produced in small batches.
Packed in a SYSTAINER, the CONTURO is also suitable for mobile use as well as manufacturing edging on site with a perfect quality finish. The following pages show examples of all of these different applications.
The main benefits of the CONTURO system:
- Attach edging straight or curved surfaces.
- Suitable for mobile or stationary use.
- Suitable for wood, plastic, melamine.
- Unique cartridge gluing system.
- Precised glue application for a perfect join quality and maximum adhesion.
- Nozzle system is easy to clean.
- Machine housing does not heat up, allowing safe working progress.
This package includes:
- KA 65 Conturo Edge Bander
- Edge Trimming Set SYS KB-KA 65
- MFK 700 EQ/B Laminate Trimmer Plus
- Trimmer Base Attachment
- Edge Trimming Cutter D 12.7 mm x L 25 mm
- Edge Trimming Cutter D 19 mm x L 16 mm
- 8 mm Router Cutter R 2 mm x D 28 mm x L 3 mm
- MFT 3 Large Multi Function Workbench (with Conturo mounting MDF top)
- Vac Sys Vacuum Pump System
- Vac Sys Vacuum Unit
- SYS 4 T-LOC Systainer
- Tool Manual
Adapter plate for using the CONTURO as a stationary machine. Mounting plate complete with additional roller and 15 guide plates.
Perforated timber top for MFT-3 for use with the CONTURO Edge Bander and adapter plate AP-KA 65.
StickFix pad for replacement felt to stop CONTURO scratching material top. Quantity in pack : 10