The APS worktop template makes it easy to create flush joins in wood boards at 90° angles. The template is secured firmly using the integrated clamping mechanism, for precise results – even when making multiple routing passes in the same groove.
- Panel depths greater than 900 mm also possible using the extension profiles
- Robust routing template made from aluminium
- For corner and panel joints with fixed fence with panel depths of 600 and 650 mm or, if moved, up to 900 mm
- For groove cutters with 14 mm diameter and copying rings with 30 mm diameter, recommended for OF 2200 router
- Additionally with two routing templates that can be freely positioned for making recesses for conventional fittings on the underside of panels