TKS-80 VIDEO LIBRARY
Watch the above videos for detailed explanation of the TKS-80 advantages, operation and limitations.
Every year thousands of people are injured on circular saws, resulting in injury or permanent disability. With the new TKS 80 table saw, the risk of most serious cutting injuries during sawing is reduced. While you concentrate on your work, Festool protects your most valuable tools – your fingers.
- Improved safety: Less risk for your fingers – The responsive sensor on the integrated SawStop technology provides increased safety when sawing in non conductive materials. SawStop technology can also be deactivated if necessary
- Flexible: 80mm cutting height, extendable work surface, stopper and angle stop enable flexible work, even with large workpieces
- Splinter free cuts: Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left
- Protects your health: Dust extraction attachment with CLEANTEC extraction sleeve for dust free work and a free view of the workpiece
- Space saving: Tool garage attached on the side provides optimal storage space for saw blades, cartridges and push sticks
- Cross-cutting up to a width of 820 mm with sliding table, at a cutting depth of 20 mm
- Rip cutting up to a cutting height of 80 mm and a width of 600 mm with an extension table
Tilting saw blade for angled cuts between -2° and 47°
Choose TKS-80 version
- The TSK-80 saw table with Angle rep/cross cut fence, and Y-hose.
- Or, the SET VERSION with above TKS-80 plus additional accessories (rear and side extensions, sliding table, rip fence).
$226 PACKAGE SAVING.TKS table saw with SawStop technology to detect contact with flesh and instantly stop and drop the blade to minimise or eliminate injury.Includes:
TKS table saw with SawStop technology to detect contact with flesh and instantly stop and drop the blade to minimise or eliminate injury.Includes:
The extension may be attached to the table for particularly wide workpieces that must be machined with precision.
Sliding table with plastic rollers allows you to comfortably guide workpieces for cross-cuts of up to 920 mm.
Special saw blade for machining aluminium composite panels, non-ferrous metals, copper, brass, phenolic-resin-bonded fibres and fabric, hard plastic, hard PVC, acrylic glass, 8–25 mm aluminium panels, aluminium profiles
Special saw blade for machining coated panels, laminate panels, melamine hard panels, mineral.
Fine tooth saw blade for machining veneered boards, parquet, hard plastics, hard PVC, solid wood cross cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, acrylic glass and MDF (medium-density fibreboard).
Universal saw blade for machining solid wood cross cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered.