HT Italia HT70 is a practical innovative pen device capable of carrying out, further to the phase detection function, a phase sequence and phase concordance test with LED indications and buzzer, also on the insulating sheath of the conductors.
The result of the test is indicated by the
Red LED (incorrect phase sequence) or the
Green LED (correct phase sequence) turning on, by simply moving the sensor first on the L1 and then on the L2 phase.
HT Italia HT70 Features:
- AC voltage range detection: 100 – 1000V AC to ground
- Frequency range: 50/60Hz
- Phase sequence indication with 1-wire
- Conformity test with 1-wire
- Safety: IEC/EN61010-1
- Category of measurement: CAT IV-1000V
- Insulation: double insulation
- Pollution degree: 2
- Red LED indication => incorrect phase sequence indication
- Green LED indication => correct phase sequence indication
- Buzzer indication
- Power supply: 2×1.5V batteries alkaline type AAA
- Working temperature: -10°C 50°C
- Working humidity: <75%RH(-10°C to 40°C), <45%RH (40°C to 50°C)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160 x 26 x 20mm
- Weight (included batteries): 48g
The HT Italia HT70 pen voltage detector permits both to quickly verify the presence of AC voltage on any type of electrical installation (sockets, cables, fuses, switchboards, etc.) with and without direct contact and also to perform phase sequence indication and conformity test on generic three phase plants by using red and green fixed and blinking LED indications. HT Italia HT70 is designed according to IEC/EN61010-1 safety standard in CAT IV 1000V.
HT ITALIA HT70 Description:
- Voltage Detection Sensor
- Reference Mark CAT-IV Measurement
- Hand Safety Protection
- “ON” Switch and white LED indication
- Pocket “Pen” Clip
- RED/GREEN Indicator
- Pressure Point to remove Battery Cover
- Battery Cover Slide.
Voltage detection test:
1. Turn on the meter by pressing ON/OFF key for at least 1s. Waiting for the standby mode when the green LED is blinking
2. Position the sensor close to or in contact with the point under test for a time <5s, then verify that the red LED is on and buzzer sounds continuously as evidence of voltage detection. Do not perform test with the operator’s hand beyond the hand safety protection and position not insulated wires beyond the CAT IV reference mark (see part 2 of the picture above)
3. Press ON/OFF key for at least 3s to turn off the meter
HT Italia HT70 Specifications:
Ideal for primarily three phase applications. This tester allows the user to quickly verify the presence of AC voltage on any type of electrical installation (sockets, cables, fuses, switchboards, etc.) with and without direct contact and also to perform a phase sequence test on generic three phase plants by using red and green fixed and blinking LED indications.
It can also be used for single phase applicaiton although the tip of the pen (being round not flat) will not fit into single phase power outlet slots.
HT70 Non-contact AC Voltage Detect Pen with Phase Sequence Indication.