WALKO worksite tables are light enough to be used on site, but strong enough to handle the most demanding tasks.
The WALKO is a multifunctional workbench with an adjustable working surface consisting of two shelves that mount into position on the sides of the ‘hinged A-frame’. In their top-most position, the shelves create a large flat work area. Using clamps, this surface securely holds a variety of workpieces in place while they’re being worked on. The position of the shelves can be lowered or raised on each side independently. Or you can move both shelves to the same side. They can be tilted. In short, you can configure the workbench as needed to best suit the job at hand.
The benefits of the WALKO workbench includes:
- Work more safely, quickly and comfortably.
- Can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Allows you to do more by yourself.
- Designed to be used with modern tools.
- Provides adjustable height to suit your needs.
- Easily transportable and adaptable for use in workshop or on site.
- Suitable for small and large sheet materials.
- Simple to adapt to various sheet materials and different types of work
The WALKO-4 SET includes the following: 1 x WALKO-4 Frame (WAA0110) 2 x Left and 2 x Right Handed WALKO Table Supports (WAA1550) 2 x WALKO Bamboo Table Tops 1070 mm wide (WAA2850)
LIMITED EDITION ONLY - WHILE STOCKS LAST. For the MFT 3; set comprising various stops, lever clamps and fixed clamps; for quick and flexible clamping of workpieces of many different thicknesses and shapes; as an ideal supplement to the MFT 3; 2 x clamping element; 4 x locking handle; 4 x stop, small; 2 x low profile stop in SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC
Surface clamps fit into holes of the bamboo table tops. The Cam Clamps are a handy item designed to be used with the holes on the Tabletops. The clamps are comprised of 1 cam levered side, and a stationary dogged side. These clamps allow you to clamp the most awkward work pieces.