The 75 mm wide belt sander is the ideal tool for coarse and fine sanding of workpieces with absolute precision, parallel to the grain. Working in only one direction along the grain prevents sanding rings from developing, thereby eliminating laborious and time consuming reworking. Easy to guide and comfortable to use, the BS 75 can also be quickly fitted to the flat area frame, significantly increasing the quality of your results. The available bench set can also quickly and easily convert the belt sander to a bench-mounted unit, and clean working conditions are guaranteed when used with a Festool Dust Extractor.
- Fine sanding of flat surfaces
- Coarse sanding of flat surfaces
- Light sanding of high quality, veneered surfaces
- Sanding out planing blemishes
- Sanding strip material with the bench unit