For furniture edging that is worthy of being called “perfect”. With an integral system that accompanies the new CONTURO KA 65 from the workpiece being prepared right through to the perfect edge finish. For classic furniture edging or manufacturing shaped parts with convex or concave curves. For finishing work in wood, melamine or plastic. For variable edge heights and material thicknesses up to 3 mm.
- Affixing wooden, plastic or laminated plastic edging to panel materials
- Possible to attach edging to simple rectangular components or more complex free forms
- Also as an addition to the machining centre, for affixing edging to complex free form and round elements
- Suitable for mobile use, for rapidly reworking edges in situ
- Suitable for stationary use and small batches, straight edges, free form elements and gluing inclined edges, angle from 0-47°