For drilling and screwdriving with large diameters, the QUADRIVE PDC 18 cordless percussion drill delivers high power and speeds with its robust four-gear metal gearbox. Powerful screwdriving with a torque of 60 Nm in first gear and precise drilling with 3,800 rpm in fourth gear are no longer a problem. Whether working with wood or metal or even in brickwork with the axial impact activated – the PDC 18 is extremely tough and its maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor ensures excellent durability.
- Production of wooden substructures, frame structures
- Installation of doors and windows
- Drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws into wood up to 10×300 mm
- Drilling in wood up to 50 mm with Forstner drill bits