Ideal for cleaning on worksites, in workshops and in offices: with a container capacity of 15l, the CLEANTEC CT 15 vacuums up dust, dirt and water. Its design allows the full container capacity to be used almost completely – for long periods of work without having to change the filter bag.
- Comes standard with the HEPA filter for enhanced filtration
- Perfect for mobile work with its compact dimensions, low weight and sturdy wheels
- Touch control for intuitive dust extractor operation
- The main filter can be changed easily from outside
- Cleaning accessories come included as standard and are stowed on the dust extractor
- Container/ filter bag capacity 15 l
- Flat storage area – ideal for temporary storage of work materials
- For cleaning offices, workshops, garages, motor vehicles and construction sites
- Absorbing water
Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the dust extractor to be turned off and then on again to reset.
When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)