The PRECISIO CS 70 EBG shows its size and power when cutting workpieces up to 70 mm thick, both in the workshop and at assembly sites. Doing the job of two different saws, you can change from cross cutting to rip cutting in just a few hand movements, moving the splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade. Despite its size, the CS 70 is easy to transport and can be set up instantly thanks to foldaway legs and low weight. All elements of the trimming saw are easily controlled via the multifunction handle. Whilst the smart table groove allows you to easily slide clamps into place to secure your workpiece. It also comes with neat accessory storage and integrated transport rollers for greater mobility.
- Cross cuts up to 320 mm wide
- Cross cuts up to 226 mm wide at 45 degree angle
- Rip cuts up to a depth of 70 mm
- Rip cuts up to 680 mm wide with the use of accessories
- Cutting thick material on site or in the workshop
- Assembly work