The TSC 55. Work with precision instead of performing time-consuming rework. A powerful 5200 revolutions per minute. 2.2 mm standard saw blade for completely smooth operation. A quick-acting brake and guide wedge for integral safety. Variable speed control and angle settings for delicate working adapted to the material and precision undercuts. Dual battery system with flexible configuration options. And when combined with the guide rail, guarantees sawing perfection that leaves nothing to be desired. Except for a power socket.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size