The KAPEX Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is a true example of Festool’s innovation. It’s unique design allows maximum cutting capacity of the 10 inch saw blade, enabling you to cut 120 mm high skirting boards at their finished angle. Dual line laser beams clearly mark the exact width of the cut for positioning the work piece from the left or right. The variable width, expandable side fences provide secure and precise support even for long workpieces by increasing the surface area. Fine adjustments give millimetre precision for angle and bevel cuts and the twin sliding rails ensure smooth guidance of the saw blade for the perfect cut. The compact design means no space is required behind the saw, allowing you to work easily in restricted spaces.
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 mm x 88 mm
- Cutting crown moulding up to 168 mm at finished angle
- Cutting framing timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
- Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts
- Cutting strip material to fit
- Trimming aluminium and other non-ferous metal profiles